Choosing the right flat metal sheet is vital for its success, you will need to consider several things. The look you want to achieve, the cost, the size of the area, the weather conditions of the surrounding area, and the amount of labour and maintenance.
Flat steel sheets are often used for various reasons across different industries and sectors. Including residential, commercial, industrial, building renovations, agricultural projects, and restorations. This high-quality unique product is practical, reliable, and pleasing to the eye.
Depending on the job and application, Cardinal Steels can manufacture the flat steel sheets to your requirements. We offer manufacturer prices with collection or shipping across the UK on all of our flat steel sheets.
Straightforward, bespoke, and easy to install and maintain. We can also supply a wide range of trims, flashing, fixings, fillers, and sealants to support installation from start to finish.
Flat Steel Sheets
Our flat metal sheets are available in the following standard measurements or can be made bespoke to your needs:
- 1220mm or 1250mm wide
- 3m standard length but can be cut longer on request
- 7mm thick
- In a range of colours standard, accent, and non-standard
All our standard sheets can be with you, collected on the same day. Any bespoke requirements or amends on sizes are available for collection in up to 5 working days.
Flat Steel Sheet Finishes
Depending on the finish, the durable coatings are offered with up to a thirty-year guarantee. Keeping your steel flat metal sheets in great shape for years. Our full range of stock comes in various coatings. There are five coatings available including:
- Galvanised – Which is a shiny, dull silver colour finish. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. No Guarantee available
- Polyester – Gloss finish. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. Up to 15 years guarantee.
- Plastisol HP200 Leather grain – Another gloss finish but is ideal for corrosion and abrasion resistance. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. Up to 25 years guarantee
- Plastisol HPS Ultra – Same as above, a gloss finish with corrosion and abrasion properties. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. Up to 30 years guarantee
- Colorcoat Prisma – Using cutting-edge three-layer manufacturing technology. Prisma has been created to optimise, a robust, chrome-free pre-finished steel product. In a range of colours and effects, with up to 40 years guarantee and colour stability for up to 20 years for standard colours.
Flat Steel Cladding
Our flat metal sheets are also ideal for cladding walls, perhaps In a warehouse, factory, or office. All customer enquiries are important to us, no matter the size of the project. Our friendly and approachable team are here to help and advise. Call today for help calculating your quantity or for further assistance.