- Straightforward, bespoke, & easy to install
- Custom Made To Order
- Collected on the same day
NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH
Choosing the right flat metal sheet is vital for its success, you will need to consider several things. The look you want to achieve, the cost, the size of the area, the weather conditions of the surrounding area, and the amount of labour and maintenance.
Flat steel sheets are often used for various reasons across different industries and sectors. Including residential, commercial, industrial, building renovations, agricultural projects, and restorations. This high-quality unique product is practical, reliable, and pleasing to the eye.
Depending on the job and application, Cardinal Steels can manufacture the flat steel sheets to your requirements. We offer manufacturer prices with collection or shipping across the UK on all of our flat steel sheets.
Flat Steel Sheets
Our flat metal sheets are available in the following standard measurements or can be made bespoke to your needs:
- 1220mm or 1250mm wide
- 3m standard length but can be cut longer on request
- 7mm thick
- In a range of colours standard, accent, and non-standard
All our standard sheets can be with you, collected on the same day. Any bespoke requirements or amends on sizes are available for collection in up to 5 working days.
Flat Steel Sheet Finishes
Depending on the finish, the durable coatings are offered with up to a thirty-year guarantee. Keeping your steel flat metal sheets in great shape for years. Our full range of stock comes in various coatings. There are five coatings available including:
- Galvanised – Which is a shiny, dull silver colour finish. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. No Guarantee available
- Polyester – Gloss finish. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. Up to 15 years guarantee.
- Plastisol – Another gloss finish but is ideal for corrosion and abrasion resistance. Available in 0.4mm up to 0.7mm thickness. Up to 25 years guarantee
Flat Steel Cladding
Our flat metal sheets are also ideal for cladding walls, perhaps In a warehouse, factory, or office. All customer enquiries are important to us, no matter the size of the project. Our friendly and approachable team are here to help and advise. Call today for help calculating your quantity or for further assistance.